CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

ive got an interview tomorrow at philips singapore. and NINE THIRTY IN THE MORNING. and its in freaking toa payoh.. that means i will probably have to wake up at SEVEN...... madness. and the thing im afraid is that...... they wont employ me cos of my green hair!!!!!! *grumbles* which im sure they'll mind.. haiyars. maybe i should just go back to club21 or something. anyway the pay is kinda pathetic. only six bucks per hour. one off day a week. 8 hours a day. either 12-8 or 1-9. ( i likeeee. can sleep longer! ) there's commission. but like how much can i sell? philips shavers, etc..... haiya. no point thinking so much. i think they hate my hair anyway.

now, to decide what to wear tomorrow. ugh. now with green hair, i need clothes to match the green hair and compliment it. irritating.

fly me to the moon..
fly me to 4th ave, brooklyn. new york anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home